Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friends.....that we don't even know!!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you," says the Lord.
~Jeremiah 29:11-14


This evening while April and I were eating dinner she received a phone call at the hospital from a friend of a family friend that we have never met or spoken to. This individual has been kept up to speed from our family friend and has read the emails that we have sent out over the past two months as well as this blog. She called just to check in on April to see how she was doing and to let us know that her and members of her church were praying for us. What an unbelievable act of kindness!

We have received numerous emails from people we do not even know letting us know that they are praying for us on a daily basis. We have church groups in Florida, Georgia, Texas and New York praying for us on a regular basis and those are only the ones that I actually know about. April and I strongly believe in the power of prayer and the support that we have received has been absolutely amazing.

Although, April and I may be in the front seat of this ride, all of you are on board and the passenger list keeps getting bigger everyday. All of you are a part of this miracle and I can not thank you enough for your continuous prayers and support but I do want you to know that God is hearing your prayers.

If anyone has a prayer request, please leave a comment on this post and I will make sure that they are included in all of my daily prayers. After all, the more people praying the better.

1 comment:

bronson & carrie said...

AMAZING....God has truly been so amazing through this!

We are praying for you guys and the babies. Wish we were there again...

31 weeks....ROCK ON!

.....amazing....amazing....God is so good!

Love you guys!

Bronson and Carrie