Monday, November 24, 2008

Daddy and his little girl

As my first post to this wonderful blog Patrick created, I wanted to share with you the first time Patrick "kangarooed" with Savannah. The moment the nurse put Savannah on Patrick's chest my heart melted. The entire time Savannah was on Patrick's chest she slept, which made me realize that she knew she was protected and would always be protected in his arms. As you will see in the video Patrick is already understanding the love between a father and his little girl.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Love, April

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Patrick and April,

It was great running into at the Target. I loved reading thru this blog and can so relate to some of things that your going thru and have gone thru. The 1980 wallpaper and tiny window bring back memories. I cant tell you how many times I wanted to jump out that window and give up but oh the outcome was so worth the wait.

The babies are beatuiful and Max and McKenzie send there huggies and kisses to them! XOXOXO

Keep your heads up and smiles on everyday does get easier in the NICU. :)

If you send me your eamil I'll get you some information sent over so you can get some free stuff daipers, wipes etc..

Happy 1st Thanksgiving as parents of TWINS!!

Please excuse any grammer mistakes I'm holding 2 babies and tryin to type. Multitasking youll find out what that is real quick.

Jessica
Meisenbach Twins