Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Funeral Mass for Little Patrick

Today, April and I finalized the arrangements for Patrick's service. We have had many requests in regards to the details so for those of you interested, please see below.

There will be a funeral mass on Friday, December 5, 2008 at 11:00 AM, at St. Mary's Catholic Church, 15520 North Blvd, Tampa, FL 33613.. A casual gathering will take place after the service at the Emrich's house and all are welcome.

Thank you for your continued support during these trying times.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Dear Patrick and April,

Please know that I'll be thinking of you and your family on Friday. My twins are very sick and I wont be able to attend the mass. I will light a candle for Little Patrick. Your in our prayers. Stay strong for your little girl.

God bless yall.
Jessica

six_zs said...

I wish we could be there. Patrick will be remembered in our church, in Seaside Park, NJ this weekend. We will continue to pray for your family.
Mike and Tricia

Cindy said...

Would it be possible for you to give your address?I would appreciate it. Your family is in my prayers. Cindy P